- Published: 13 September 2011
Solid Energy New Zealand breaks ground on coal upgrading plant using GTL Energy proprietary technology.
- Solid Energy New Zealand breaks ground for construction of commercial scale coal upgrading demonstration plant
- Plant employs GTL Energy proprietary coal upgrading process and equipment
- Published: 01 September 2011
- GTL Energy adds experienced engineering and project delivery leader
- Founder, inventor to continue as consultant
- Published: 29 June 2011
GTL Energy and Solid Energy sign an agreement to license GTL Energy’s coal upgrading technology for development of low-rank coals in New Zealand.
- Published: 02 June 2011
- GTL Energy adds experienced team to Board of Directors and management
- Coupled with investment, the new team will enable further advancement of cutting edge coal drying technology