- Published: 01 September 2011
- GTL Energy adds experienced engineering and project delivery leader
- Founder, inventor to continue as consultant
- Published: 29 June 2011
GTL Energy and Solid Energy sign an agreement to license GTL Energy’s coal upgrading technology for development of low-rank coals in New Zealand.
- Published: 02 June 2011
- GTL Energy adds experienced team to Board of Directors and management
- Coupled with investment, the new team will enable further advancement of cutting edge coal drying technology
- Published: 04 November 2010
Alliance to bring together GTL Energy’s Revolutionary Technology for Beneficiating Low Rank Coal and Roberts and Schaefer’s 100 year history in coal beneficiation.
GTL Energy Ltd, an Australian based technology company, and Roberts & Schaefer , a US based engineering and construction company with offices in Chicago, Salt Lake City, Australia, Indonesia, Poland, India, South Africa and Chile, have announced a business alliance to take advantage of market opportunities worldwide for a revolutionary, cost-effective, energy-efficient way to dry, beneficiate and transport low rank coal.